JOIN THE HUMPYBONG COMMITTEE
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING THIS SUNDAY
- Social Sailing – fun in the bay from 9
- Barbecue lunch from 12
- AGM and prizegiving starting at 1
We are committed to making Humpybong the premier northside sailing club and we have started implementing some exciting plans.
Consider the past year:
- Highly successful National and State level regattas
- Fantastic Humpybash and WinterBash regattas with the best numbers attending ever
- Social sailing program that is attracting increasing numbers all the time; including visitors from other clubs
Consider where we are going:
- Ramp up of the Discover Sailing Centre with the recruitment and training of up to 12 new instructors
- Plans for continuous training programs being run out of the Club
- New equipment
- At least one Nationals regatta
- Support to the World A Class champs – you could be on teh water as part of the HYC support team at the champs
- Plans for support to women’s sailing including the potential for a regatta
- New facilities?
Now would be a really exciting time to jump on board. What can we offer?
- A great team of committed people
- Whatever training you need conducted by the Club or at Club expense
- Sense of satisfaction being part of a winning team
WE SHARE THE WORKLOAD – YOU CONTROL YOUR COMMITMENT
We would really welcome people with experience in fund raising; we are looking to start planning and capital raising for the new clubhouse extensions this year.
BE A PART OF THE CLUB’S FUTURE – JOIN THE COMMITTEE